Thursday, February 11, 2010

Get Positive


I was so excited when I walked in my house today and not only got to see my sweet, smiling, baby girl but also because I got a package from Amazon that I had been waiting for. Inside the package was my new bible and devotional book that I ordered. The devotional is a year long book made for busy women (hooray, that is me) which not only will encourage me but also will help lead me through my studies of the bible. I dove right in and read the first 3 days worth and studied the scripture that followed. My reading gave me alot to think about and an opportunity to begin walking in the right direction. I am so looking forward to my new beginning and the journey I will embark in!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Good for you! Pursing an intimate Love relationship with your Savior is THE BEST thing you can ever do for yourself and your children. I always tell myself that they deserve a godly mother who will model the best life for them. That's my way of staying accountable. I pray that God will reveal himself to you everyday!