Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kambree's 1 year shots

Well, today I took my baby girl to get her 1 year old shots. I hate that I am running almost 2 months behind because she turned 1 over a month ago but her birthday just snuck up on me. I truly can't believe she is 1 year old. She is walking and talking up a storm. She has arms like an octopus and can get in to things so quickly it is hard to keep my eyes on her.


Here are a few pictures of Kambree before we went to get her shots.


And then here is a photo after her shots (notice she is sitting in her chair playing with Nanny's yahtzee game - one of her favorite toys).



She was such a little trooper. She didn't cry at all when they gave her the first shot, now after the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th there were tears and she wasn't happy but she stopped crying quickly and told the nurse "bye, bye".

We came home and she is going to spend the rest of the day with Nanny so I can go to work, but it was so nice to spend the morning with her.

I love that cutie to pieces!!!

No comments: