Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Cute Kiddos

I was looking at pictures of my kiddos and thought I would add a few to my page. I enjoy spending time with my kids and have a job that allows me the opportunity to spend lots of quality time with my family (amen - the student loans are soooo worth it).


Here are my kiddos doing some of their favorite things:

Here is a photo of Kennedy. He is such a fantastic athlete. He is very fast and totally understands the meaning of team. He doesn't try to show off, but definitely gives his all in every sport he participates in. I hope he catches the eye of a college coach some day!!!

This is the perfect photo of Kayleigh because no matter what she is doing she is always smiling. She is such a fantastic helper. She is really interested in fashion and is pretty talented artisticly - I honestly don't know where she gets it but I love watching how intent and interested she is in it.



This is Kambree's favorite past time - taking a bath. She loves to play in the bathtub and cries when it is time for her to get out. She will sit in the water until it gets cool to the touch. She loves to splash around and chew on the washcloths. It is honestly one of my down times. I just sit and relax while she splashes around.


And as I search through old photos I have to post some of my favorites:
RazorFest


Kambree's 1st Pair of Sunglasses
Kambree's 1st Birthday



Kayleigh and I at the Red and White Game

Kiwansis Football and Cheerleading

Swimming



Kennedy's 5th Grade Graduation

No comments: